Age of Empires Forums

advanced
in

Last post 10-08-2005, 10:46 AM by Saberchimp13610. 35 replies.
Page 2 of 3 (36 items)   < Previous 1 2 3 Next >
Sort Posts:
  •  10-03-2005, 8:48 PM 3485 in reply to 501
    me9996 me9996 is not online. Last active: 10/25/2005, 7:06 AM
    Not Ranked
    Total Posts: 103
    Last Post: 10-25-2005
    Subject: Once the full vertion comes out what will you make with the scenarios?
    One other thing, if the unit editing trigger was carried over from the AOK expantion then I will be doing a lot of it...
  •  10-04-2005, 2:31 AM 3615 in reply to 3485
    Kenji Kenji is not online. Last active: 10/29/2005, 2:01 AM
    Not Ranked
    Total Posts: 5
    Last Post: 10-29-2005
    Yea, it's 28th here (I think anyway). When I last updated the page I was under the impression it was Oct 3rd. I'll updated when I get round to it.

And mabye I just want people to realise who they were talking to as well ;)
  •  10-04-2005, 11:22 AM 3826 in reply to 2835
    Anastasia Anastasia is not online. Last active: 10/28/2005, 10:22 PM
    Not Ranked
    Total Posts: 16
    Last Post: 10-28-2005
    No, i just wanted to let people know who they are talking too.

Xamolxis:
    It's a pleasure to meet you, and your website is fantastic. My team, Tsunami Studios, has also designed for AOM.

It's nice to meet all of you here, and I'm looking forward to playing your designs! :)
    [Edited on 10/4/2005]
  •  10-04-2005, 5:04 PM 4056 in reply to 3826
    Xamolxis Xamolxis is not online. Last active: 12 Nov 2009, 11:26 PM
    Xamo World
    Top 500 Contributor
    Total Posts: 836
    Last Post: 11-12-2009
    Posted by: Anastasia
    Xamolxis:
    It's a pleasure to meet you, and your website is fantastic. My team, Tsunami Studios, has also designed for AOM.

Darn... If i know Tsunami? In my early creating (AOE) years i couldn't deam of joining this top creators group. Jeez, the plesure is all mine....
    Talking to M0nTy, i've understand that you guys wanna come with a new AoE 3 website. That will be great.
    I need you guys to contact M0nTy_PyTh0n and decide together about ASA (Age Sites Alliance). He will tell you more about this.
    Please let me know about the news you got into Tsunami Studios world.
    Thank you and i'm more then happy to see again a TS member.

Best regards,

Xamolxis

Creator of all XAMO scenarios from AOM/TT/AOE 3/TWC/TAD
  •  10-04-2005, 8:08 PM 4187 in reply to 4056
    The_Vandhaal The_Vandhaal is not online. Last active: 15 May 2010, 8:48 PM
    The Darkside
    Not Ranked
    Total Posts: 72
    Last Post: 05-15-2010
    LoL Xamo...Ts members are closer then you might think... I am also part of the Tsunami posse LOL...

Anyway nice to see you here Anastasia...lol I didn't know the new Tsunami website was for aoe3 LOL..just kidding

I have read about the Asa thing Xamo but unfortunatly my webbie doesn't fit into the policy as my new sector has still question marks on it lol ;)

Well its nice to see that you and Anastasia have met eachother now !

ok but just let me make also a ON topic comment now ;)

If I deside to move into aoe3 I will probably make again a beakbreaking, time consuming (as in wasting a lot of time to create and test it) big campaign. I have already a story idea but have to see the full game and stuff in it to judge if it can be made....another option is to help out with some team project of Tsunami Studios.....and a must for me is to create again a full cinematic...simmilar to something which I am now doing together with Monty for AoM TT right now..

..lol I hate to talk about stuff for a game which isn't even released yet...so I will stop now and fire up my beloved AoM TT editor and dive again into the world of fantastic myths :) and hear the animals talk to me when I click on them :)

Best regards,
    The Vandhaal [Edited on 10/4/2005]

Main Vandhaal webbie -- Mirror Vandhaal webbie
  •  10-04-2005, 10:00 PM 4288 in reply to 4056
    Not Ranked
    *laughs*
    I want to put the asp to my breast when the website is mentioned Vandhaal.

Xamolxis:
    You should of contacted me about Tsunami Studios then...I have a little pull there. ; )

Whatever Monty wants or is planning we will join him if we can. : )

•  10-05-2005, 4:52 AM 4411 in reply to 4288
    The_Vandhaal The_Vandhaal is not online. Last active: 15 May 2010, 8:48 PM
    The Darkside
    Not Ranked
    Total Posts: 72
    Last Post: 05-15-2010
    I want to put the asp to my breast when the website is mentioned Vandhaal.

Laughs....I want to do the same overhere Anastasia ;)

...I have a little pull there. ; )

LoL...Xamo I think Anastasia is always too modest when it comes down on this stuff....so I say it: Anastasia is our Queen...which means she is the leader of Tsunami Studios..ofcourse in coop with Storycreator..but since he is not so very active lately she has the scepter all alone again ;)

Best regards,
    The Vandhaal

p.s. Anastasia I think this hero will be much cooler then the farmgirl which also appears in the demo...at least she looks cooler....its not of my bussiness...but I cannot resist to make the avatar suggestion to you ;)
    http://forum.agecommunity.com/ibb/skins/default/avatars/LRGavatarT302.jpg

Main Vandhaal webbie -- Mirror Vandhaal webbie
  •  10-05-2005, 5:26 AM 4420 in reply to 4411
    Xamo World
    Top 500 Contributor
    Posted by: The_Vandhaal
    p.s. Anastasia I think this hero will be much cooler then the farmgirl which also appears in the demo...at least she looks cooler....its not of my bussiness...but I cannot resist to make the avatar suggestion to you ;)
    http://forum.agecommunity.com/ibb/sk ins/default/avatars/LRGavatarT302.jpg

I see what you mean...lol.

Now, you guys have just made my day.
    I need one more confirmation from you and i'll be the happiest man around: Have you started the AoE3 website?
    The Vandhaal, i didn't know you were also a TS member and never thought that i'm going to talk to the "Queen"..darn, that feel good.
    Joining ASA is going to help this growing (i hope) AoE3 young community. There are also some other reasons (i can't talk about here) to make a strong alliance for this game community.
    From my last conversation with M0nTy, i've understand that he want to join ASA, but only if Tsunami is accepted too. There was no problem by this request, but M0nTy said that TS is planning to make a new AoE3 website and maybe after that to join ASA.
    Please confirm what you know about this.
    Again, guys...The plesure is all mine...I love your work...

Sincerely yours,

Xamolxis

•  10-05-2005, 4:39 PM 4856 in reply to 4420
    M0nTy_PyTh0n M0nTy_PyTh0n is not online. Last active: May 20, 2011, 11:18 PM
    Hyena Studios
    Not Ranked
    Total Posts: 92
    Last Post: 05-20-2011
    OK, I think there is some need to make some things clear:

I never said, that TS will make an AOE3 website, Xamo! I just said that they work on a new website which will be released some day, but not exclusively related to AOE3. My own website is also NOT only related to AOE - I have movies and music on my site which does not even mention any AOE related stuff. But, yes, most of the content is related to it.
    ASA is a GREAT community, since only good websites related to AOE are included.
    Just one point for joining, Xamo: The current ASA members mainly concentrate to publish general news and downloads for AOE (mainly AOE3). But, noone is mainly concentrated in designing, like me and TS!
    However, if any Tsunami Member reads this:
    I can STRONGLY recommend to take Xamolxis into your member crew!
    He is a great scenario maker and can challenge (or let's better say: cooperate) with a few other TS members ;)

Regards,
    M0nTy_PyTh0n.

•  10-05-2005, 5:15 PM 4890 in reply to 4856
    Xamo World
    Top 500 Contributor
    Is kind of weird to communicate like this, M0nTy, but what the heck.
    I have joined ASA, just for a stronger community and sharing info's/files. For the rest i didn't have much on it, but i do like the idea behind ASA.
    All i know is that Argalius is one hell of a active creator, 100% dedicated to everything he's doing.
    Looking back to the HG's last "story", i am sure now that ASA and TS will have the supremacy in news, info's, sripting, creating, etc. We just have to join forces and we will rule (all for free, if you know what i mean).
    I am not crazy and i know what i say. Help me with this one, M0nTy and i will be forever in debt by you...please!
    B.T.W. Thank you for the recommandation...i almost got tears in my eyes. Finaly someone who appreciate my work (you did it before too, but this is the summus).
    What i am doing is to militate for free info's/files about this game in order to help more people know this game. Is no interest at all (financial), of or other kind.
    Some of the ASA members has a AOM site too (same here), but we're fixed to AoE3 because of the huge potential this game has. There is no obstacle for you or TS to join ASA because of not having a AOE3 website. Your names and talent will be enough...
    That's all for now, but please consider what i have asked.
    Best regards,

Xamolxis

•  10-05-2005, 10:28 PM 5118 in reply to 4890
    Hyena Studios
    Not Ranked
    I just tried to make my own point clear, as I was citated twice.
    Regards,
    M0nTy_PyTh0n.

•  10-06-2005, 1:34 AM 5184 in reply to 5118
    Not Ranked
    me9996:
    Please forgive us going off topic.

Hi M0nTy! :D
    Of course you know Tsunami Studios, and the only obstacle to us joining ASA is our own preparedness. I think Vandhaal and I could easily interest the team in a course that would move us in that direction. Still, the most important thing to Tsunami Studios is that we remain affiliated with and partnered with Hyena Studios. I trust that you will guide us in regard to joining ASA when, and if, you think there is a place for us in that organization.

Xamolxis:
    On the strength of M0nTy's recommendation the door is open for you to join the crew at Tsunami Studios. If you are interested, then please let me describe the team to you via-email and answer any questions you might have before you accept our invitation. My email is anastasiatsunami at aol dot com (please make the needed substitutions). :)
  •  10-06-2005, 2:07 AM 5198 in reply to 5184
    Hyena Studios
    Not Ranked
    Quote from me9996:
    Once the full vertion comes out what will you make with the scenarios?

Well, we might leave the old ones behind and look foward to the new scenario creations :) - and might post it on our own websites :)

Ok,
    Anastasia, this is awesome friendly. Maybe there is a way to expand the ASA community. The idea is great, anyway, even if the main contributing sites can just be a part of the AOE community, hmmm :)
    I do not know, maybe they expand the requests, or we just join, since we know almost any member of them - by posting or from past :)
    and, get Xamolxis in your team. He works great, and you can trust him in designing :) . I would call him an AOE veteran, lol.

Regards,
    M0nTy.

P.S.: I forgot to say: ASA means "Age Site Alliance", invented by Argalius. Yes, neither me nor TS is fully addicted to it, so we can discuss it here or somewhere else ;)
    Sorry, I have not all time on earth to tell everything I actually want to tell, yet ... [Edited on 10/6/2005]

•  10-06-2005, 7:07 AM 5257 in reply to 5184
    me9996 me9996 is not online. Last active: 10/25/2005, 7:06 AM
    Not Ranked
    Total Posts: 103
    Last Post: 10-25-2005
    Posted by: Anastasia
    me9996:
    Please forgive us going off topic.

Don't worry, it's not a big problem.
  •  10-06-2005, 5:24 PM 5670 in reply to 5198
    Xamo World
    Top 500 Contributor
    Posted by: M0nTy_PyTh0n
    Maybe there is a way to expand the ASA community. The idea is great, anyway, even if the main contributing sites can just be a part of the AOE community, hmmm :)
    We started for AoE3 because we got this idea just now (unfortunately). The sites being just a part of the AOE Community?; maybe, but AOE Village is the old AOE holland and had a AOK website, same as Through the Ages...Me, i have the AOM site too, but that doesn't matter. We want to start a new kind of Community, where people can get lots of info's, editing help, etc. That's why we plan to make an ASA website too...
    I do not know, maybe they expand the requests, or we just join, since we know almost any member of them - by posting or from past :)
    I have made an topic in the ASA forum about having you guys in there. I got 6 vote's YES from 6 posible. The enthousiasm is very big. All of the ASA members knows you and what your potential is and they are more then happy to have you intop ASA alliance.
    ... and, get Xamolxis in your team. He works great, and you can trust him in designing :) . I would call him an AOE veteran, lol.
    Lol, i am a veteran. Thank you M0nTy. You have pleasant surprised me by showing all that trust.
    P.S.:I forgot to say: ASA means "Age Site Alliance", invented by Argalius. Yes, neither me nor TS is fully addicted to it, so we can discuss it here or somewhere else ;)
    Sorry, I have not all time on earth to tell everything I actually want to tell, yet ...
    If you want we can make a special account into ASA forum for you, guys and continue there this discussion. Only thing you should do is to register, then the webmaster (Giant Talos) will create the special account for you. Here is the link to AOE3 Village (ASA headquarters), but you wont be able to see ASA discossions category untill we activate that special account. Please let me know what you've decided.
    Best regards,

Xamolxis

Page 2 of 3 (36 items)   < Previous 1 2 3 Next >
View as RSS news feed in XML