Timer: I think you have missunderstood sth ther...
This trigger will do the job:
Trigger1:run immediate Active, high priority
That will do. The condition Timer is invisible (it works in the background)
Quoted from wiki heavengames:
My computer players don't move.
You have to assign an AI (Artificial Intelligence) to them. Like so:
- Place a Town Center or Covered Wagon at the desired location. If you place a Town Center use a normal (not the IGC) one.
- Place an "AI Start Object" for each computer player next to the Town Center or Covered Wagon or nearby. Go to the Objects Menu, select Place object,
then find the object "***AIStartObject" and put it on the map. You can
also add the AI Start object later on in the game with triggers. Then
the AI will start working at the time the AI Start object is created.
- Go to the players menu ("Scenario" -> "Player Data") and
select as "Control" for each human player "Human", for each computer
- Click "AI" and select aiLoaderStandard.xs (there're other AI
files as well, although they are mostly for campaign-scenario purposes).
Then click "Open". Don't double-click the *.xs files, otherwise the
scenario will 'forget' your AI settings (which is one of AoE3's bugs).
Click once on the file, then "Open".
- To enable shipments select Home Cities for the players. "Reset
HC" sets the default civilization-specific HC, "Set HC" displays the
current one and enables individual selection (requires a HC file in
- To support a specific AI behavior set according flags in "World" -> "Map Types", depending on the kind of your map.
Do that for every computer player you want to act like in normal
random maps. (Don't assign an AI though to the player that actually
plays the scenario, otherwise the human and the computer will both
command the same units and buildings.)
It might also be that they don't work in playtest mode -- only by choosing a custom scenario and actually playing the game.