Download: http://www.agecommunity.com/downloads/wiproxy.zipAge of Mythology and The Titans
Error connecting to ESO stats server
This error has become a much more common issue for Age of Mythology players with the release of Internet Explorer 7. The following file will resolve this conflict, allowing users to freely use IE7 and have a full ESO experience.
1) Download this file – wiproxy.zip
2) Navigate to the root Age of Mythology folder on your hard drive, (C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Age of Mythology by default) and rename the wiproxy.dll file in the root folder to old_wiproxy.dll to back it up.
3) Extract the contents of wiproxy.zip to your root Age of Mythology folder, which will result in a new wiproxy.dll file being added.
Once the new wiproxy.dll file is in place you will no longer receive the stats server error message when logging in to ESO to play multiplayer games.
Just a general tip for Vista users who are having trouble connecting to ESO, try running the game in Windows XP compatibility mode:
1) Right click on your Age of Mythology shortcut.
2) Select properties
3) Click the Compatibility tab
4) Click the check box by Run this program in compatibility mode for: Select Windows XP
5) Click the check box at bottom for “Run as administrator”