Age of Empires Forums

advanced
in

Last post 06-10-2011, 9:36 PM by ransack_ug. 9 replies.
Sort Posts:
  •  06-09-2011, 10:39 PM 927466
    ransack_ug ransack_ug is not online. Last active: 07-24-2011, 8:02 AM
    Gibson & irja fags
    Not Ranked
    Total Posts: 151
    Last Post: 07-24-2011
    Subject: deathmatch defense

a lot of plyrs go all out on the offensive in dm, defense is overlooked quite often. should ur attack fail or they get ur base from behind defensive play can help

start of game u want to push for some map around half way is usly good

hav ur house vils begin walling ur town and ur forward vills start a half map divide (after suficent base is made)

once inital setup is done and an early attack is out the way real defensive walling can begin

as u push forward with mens u want to build wals as a backup. they provide a retreat for ur men and a defense so the enemy cant imediately go to ur base if ur army shuld lose. 

as ur pushing forward walls then turn into an offense as u can take over map

of course oponent wil wall too. something often left out here is securing ur teritory. wen breaking through wals b sure to use ur front line vills to build a pathway through their wals so that even if they get a chance they cant rebuild the wall part u broke.

recommendation  

walls dont have to streatch the entire map at the start using them for quick defnse is good here. use gates to run men through to save them. keeping ur forward base producing rather than being destroyed.

using a wall cannon push is strong cannons longbow behind walls...

walls can provide a maze dont make walls only in straight lines and dont organise military buildings spread them everywhere.

walling up batches of trees pays off

civ with card tht allow barack unit to make military building such as otto can help janisary can build forward and vills make ur wall.

wall pushing is far more effective in team games. 

WarLeader5555:

your social life is so dead you have to post on agecomm to try and satisfy your need for human connection

Jerom:

Im just a pathetic kid that has to make up for his pathetic life

•  06-10-2011, 4:58 AM 927480 in reply to 927466
    IrjaOwnsAll IrjaOwnsAll is not online. Last active: 10-03-2012, 2:08 PM
    Finland, where Irja + ZaGe = 21 OP
    Top 150 Contributor
    Total Posts: 1,367
    Last Post: 10-03-2012
    Subject: Re: deathmatch defense
    ransack_ug:

a lot of plyrs go all out on the offensive in dm, defense is overlooked quite often. should ur attack fail or they get ur base from behind defensive play can help

start of game u want to push for some map around half way is usly good

hav ur house vils begin walling ur town and ur forward vills start a half map divide (after suficent base is made)

once inital setup is done and an early attack is out the way real defensive walling can begin

as u push forward with mens u want to build wals as a backup. they provide a retreat for ur men and a defense so the enemy cant imediately go to ur base if ur army shuld lose. 

as ur pushing forward walls then turn into an offense as u can take over map

of course oponent wil wall too. something often left out here is securing ur teritory. wen breaking through wals b sure to use ur front line vills to build a pathway through their wals so that even if they get a chance they cant rebuild the wall part u broke.

recommendation  

walls dont have to streatch the entire map at the start using them for quick defnse is good here. use gates to run men through to save them. keeping ur forward base producing rather than being destroyed.

using a wall cannon push is strong cannons longbow behind walls...

walls can provide a maze dont make walls only in straight lines and dont organise military buildings spread them everywhere.

walling up batches of trees pays off

civ with card tht allow barack unit to make military building such as otto can help janisary can build forward and vills make ur wall.

wall pushing is far more effective in team games. 

Holy god, go to hell with your damn walls! This is no place to give your stupid advice, this is not your damn world, walls won't solve anything here! Get over it, we are far past PR 5!

Troll idiot!

ps. If you cannot push in deathmatch you should not play it

pps. lern grammeyr

•  06-10-2011, 9:42 AM 927497 in reply to 927480
    Gibson & irja fags
    Not Ranked

1. Do you even play dm? If so fair enough

2. There is nothing unreasonable about these wall strats.

3. You assume  everyone playing this game is over the rank of major? Most people looking on this board in particular are going to be new.

4.I have looked up this word troll that is thrown around and if i am a troll you and the others who use it certainly are.  

WarLeader5555:

your social life is so dead you have to post on agecomm to try and satisfy your need for human connection

Jerom:

•  06-10-2011, 10:02 AM 927502 in reply to 927497
    Top 150 Contributor
    ransack_ug:

1. Do you even play dm? If so fair enough

2. There is nothing unreasonable about these wall strats.

3. You assume  everyone playing this game is over the rank of major? Most people looking on this board in particular are going to be new.

4.I have looked up this word troll that is thrown around and if i am a troll you and the others who use it certainly are.  

1) Fail i've won 3 privates (=you) at once

2) In deathmatch the first one to beat the living hell out of the enemy's army wins. If you want wall spam play treaty

3) New players do not dare to come here. Anyone under por 10 (=you) shuddnt be here giving advice. You'll be flamed into perish.

4) Anyone giving advice that everyone already knows / or is totally misleading = troll (=you)

Kkthxbb outplayed. No matter who you ask here, you are a troll. Even more pathetic than gibson.

(feeding trollz iz fun)

•  06-10-2011, 10:30 AM 927504 in reply to 927502
    Gibson & irja fags
    Not Ranked

Funny how you think you are one of the kings of this board.

1. fair enough u disagree but you would disagree with anything 

2.  that statement can be true for any type of game in aoe3. but assuming u think death match is over in 5 mins then you are mistaken. ( i was also talking mainly about team games here)

3. So you the 'king' of this board knows all the data of the forum visitors?  this is one of the most obvious places a new player would go.

4. As said before why do you assume everyone going here knows everything about the game. 

and saying outplayed? lol glad this has meaning to your life.

WarLeader5555:

Jerom:

•  06-10-2011, 10:44 AM 927505 in reply to 927504
    Top 150 Contributor
    ransack_ug:

Funny how you think you are one of the kings of this board.

1. fair enough u disagree but you would disagree with anything 

2.  that statement can be true for any type of game in aoe3. but assuming u think death match is over in 5 mins then you are mistaken. ( i was also talking mainly about team games here)

3. So you the 'king' of this board knows all the data of the forum visitors?  this is one of the most obvious places a new player would go.

4. As said before why do you assume everyone going here knows everything about the game. 

and saying outplayed? lol glad this has meaning to your life.

KK thx BB y u still try to fight you lost. Irja's hammer of truth has crushed yet another troll living in their fairy world with their gay strategy auras.

Guess I should stop feeding the troll, You won. Walls epic win everything when you say so sir

•  06-10-2011, 10:52 AM 927507 in reply to 927505
    Gibson & irja fags
    Not Ranked

won what why do u act as though everything down to a discussion is a competition. walls are not the be all and end all. Never said any of my tips were a complete guide to the game.

WarLeader5555:

Jerom:

•  06-10-2011, 10:59 AM 927509 in reply to 927507
    Top 150 Contributor
    ransack_ug:

won what why do u act as though everything down to a discussion is a competition. walls are not the be all and end all. Never said any of my tips were a complete guide to the game.

Nope, but i tested this thing and the walls really worked thanks and sorry

•  06-10-2011, 12:14 PM 927530 in reply to 927509
    gibson gibson is not online. Last active: 04-24-2014, 5:34 PM
    Tennessee
    Top 25 Contributor
    Total Posts: 3,615
    Last Post: 04-24-2014
    IrjaOwnsAll:
    ransack_ug:

stop feeding the troll irja
  •  06-10-2011, 9:36 PM 927588 in reply to 927530
    Gibson & irja fags
    Not Ranked
    gibson:
    IrjaOwnsAll:
    ransack_ug:

stop feeding the troll irja

Gibson you are more of a troll u try to have the last word in every thread why do you even atempt to comment any thread is beyond me.

irja thanks i know the tip is good glad u came around.  [il ignore the sarcasm] 

WarLeader5555:

Jerom:

View as RSS news feed in XML